More than 4 billion videos are viewed every day on YouTube. They have become mainstream for entertainment, education, marketing, business and more. Organizations can now communicate with business partners, vendors and consumers via videos that showcase products, demonstrate how they work and provide other easy-to-digest information in a user-friendly format.
To complement articles and provide additional insights on current topics in our latest issue, Teradata Magazine is proud to offer an array of videos in which:
- Kelly Cook shares how shoe retailer DSW benefits from analytics.
- Bouygues Telecom explains the ways its marketing resource management system, called Aladin, delivers quick results, allowing the company to save $1 million in one year.
- Philip Russom details the advantages of big data analytics.
- Kent Crossland describes how PING uses integrated data to set the gold standard in golf.
- Jo Boswell discusses the ways British Airways uses its integrated data warehouse for reliable revenue forecasting.
- Carrie Ballinger offers technical advice on resolving AWT limits in Teradata Active System Management.
In just a few minutes, these videos can provide a wealth of information. And let’s face it—videos are just plain fun to watch. Popcorn is optional.